What information do we collect?
When you submit information to us, we will collect personally identifiable information from you that may include your name, business and company name, e-mail address, residential and business address and other such information necessary to provide you with the goods and services offered by our Site or us.
As a general principle, we will only collect personally identifiable information that is needed to operate our Site, to provide you with our goods and services and to communicate to you information and services that we believe would be of interest to you.
We automatically collect IP addresses and web site usage information from visitors to our Site. This information helps us evaluate how visitors and subscribers use and navigate our Site on an aggregate basis, including the number and frequency of visitors and subscribers to each web page and the length of their visits.
What do we use personal information for?
We may use information in the following ways:
* For the purposes for which you specifically provided the information;
* To enhance existing features or develop new features of our Site and the services offered by our Site;
* To provide advertisers and other third parties with aggregate information about our user data base and usage patterns.
* Comply with the law or legal process served on us;
* Protect or defend its personal and property rights (for example, to enforce the General Terms and Conditions of Use on our Site); and
* Protect the personal safety of our customers or other users of our Site in an emergency.
We agree not to rent, sell or otherwise exchange to third parties any personal or confidential information submitted to us except where you consent, or where you would expect the information to be disclosed.
We may disclose personal or confidential information submitted to us if such disclosure is required to comply with the law, or we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to.
Copyright © KTH INDUSTRIES Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.